— Outstanding product development
- Perfect skills with Node, React, Meteor, Angular, Vue.js and more.
- First project is a large, potentially award-winning e-commerce application.
- Incredible team, R&D, quality driven products.
Bristol’s most innovative digital tech business is looking to add to its multi-talented team to build a wide range of sites, apps and products for local and national clients. This agile solutions provider are constantly challenging themselves to be on the cutting edge and are true proponents of R&D; their environment is more that of a tech start-up than a traditional digital agency.
What skills you’ll need
- They’re looking for a really good breadth of development experience encompassing HTML, CSS, No SQL, MongoDB and others.
- You’ll need plenty of experience of working with API’s, GIT and producing high quality work to deadline.
- You should be comfortable in a Linux shell environment and have an understanding of scalability, redundancy and availability using cloud storage and network resources (any AWS experience would be great in particular especially EC2, S3, OpsWorks, RDS and R53).
- They’re increasingly working within a continuous delivery approach and test automation is high on the agenda.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working independently and as part of a small supportive team alongside designers to build awesome web and mobile apps. Producing specs and managing project documentation is key as well as working well with clients to resolve any support and training issues. You’ll deploy live sites and apps and develop your own skills doing it; they have no problem with learning on the job here. There’s a regular opportunity to put aside commercial work to learn a new skill or work together to build something great within the working week.
What you’ll get in return for you talents
In return for your sterling efforts will be a competitive salary (£40-50K), generous hols with long Christmas shut-down, your choice of kit to work on, R&D time, week-long hackathon (recent ones in Majorca and Cornwall!), smart offices to work in with great coffee, gadgets to play with, biscuits, access to training/courses and much more!
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration.Back to jobs