— Growing Software House, Node/React
- Learn React.JS / Node.JS.
- Growing software house - opportunities for future progression.
- Extremely high staff retention rates - some staff members have been there 10+ years.
What experience you'll need
- Knowledge of RDBMS is important and if you have worked with any kind of functional programming languages that will be highly desirable.
- Experience with Windows development, Linux, Bootstrap and UX/Usability are all seen as bonuses too but you'll be able to find time to play around and learn new tech within the role, passing on your knowledge where you can.
What you'll be doing
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit and friendly business at a time of expansion. You’ll be based in modern offices that have recently been refurbished, with a view to actually move soon into even bigger and better digs. There’s a casual dress code to match the informal, yet focussed office. A great salary package (£35-45K) alongside 25 days holiday + bank holidays, private healthcare and pension, childcare voucher scheme and free on-site parking! This is the chance to really take control of your own personal development within a role and help guide the business in a new interesting direction whilst feeling like you're making a real difference.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Jack (01179269530) for immediate considerationBack to jobs