- Dynamic, rewarding ethical application projects.
- Mix of LAMP and MEAN stack development, you choose!
- Pick up Node, React Native, AWS DevOps tech and more.
Full-Stack Developer with a good range of tech coverage required to help build systems, applications and sites with the goal of improving the health of millions is required by this outstanding digital specialist in central Bristol. Strong back-end development skills and keen to find a role within a forward-thinking agency where your work will genuinely make a difference? This is definitely the one for you.
What experience you'll need
- Beyond that, you can expect to learn and work with a wide tech range that will include; Node.js, Angular.js, Express, Meteor, PHP, MySQL, React Native, Ionic, CircleCI, Travis CI, AWS Opsworks, Elastic Beanstalk, Google Cloud Platform and many others.
- This is a highly collaborative environment so you’ll be happy to work alongside designers, UX, project management and 3rd party suppliers to develop high quality, intuitive and life-changing applications for some huge ethical organisations.
- You’ll understand the importance of both user experience, security and scalability.
- A passion for development almost goes without saying; you’ll be the type who is keen to get out to courses, experiment with new tech and/or pass on your knowledge of emerging tech trends.
What you'll be doing
There’s a wide range of projects coming up that will include the build of sites, intranets, systems and apps; a real mix that will suit someone flexible and keen to challenge themselves. The role will mostly be working on brand new projects as well as supporting their internal systems utilising a wide range of tech skills. You’ll be working directly with clients to provide estimates, updates and tech consultancy as well as with internal teams. You’ll be able to pick up and master AWS based technologies and help evaluate new technologies, suggesting process/system improvements where possible.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The satisfaction that what you’re creating each day is genuinely making a positive impact to the world! And of course a good benefits package to include holidays, course/conference access, regular socials/company nights out and lunches, retro games room (classic PS, Wii), Friday beers, appalling pop music, limitless cake and ping pong. As they grow the development team, there’ll be great opportunities for progression on either a technical or project lead front.
Heard enough? Send in your CV for immediate consideration to Mike (01179269530) or call in for a chat.Back to jobs