— Brand new Bristol Tech HQ!
- Brand new global tech hub with new offices in a central location.
- Working with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa.
- An excellent brand that people love to work for.
Senior iOS Engineer with experience in developing great apps needed to join a fast growing online business’ brand new global hub in central Bristol (5 minute walk from Temple Meads).
What skills you'll be needing
- This role requires a good amount of experience in iOS development using mainly Swift, along with Objective-C and Cocoa.
- It’s expected that you would have a great understanding of MVC, OOP and data structure, as well as experience working with RESTful APIs.
- You’ll need to be comfortable building flexible User Interfaces for Apple products and have a general knowledge of the overall mobile landscape including trends and new tech.
- Examples of previous apps you have developed and released would be a huge bonus!
What you'll be doing
As an iOS Engineer you will be responsible for developing the company’s global app which currently has over 60 million users and is continuing to grow. You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in the whole development lifecycle from design right the way through to release, as well as creating and implementing new UI features. Collaboration is key for them and they are keen to find someone who thrives in a cooperative environment. They are also advocates for standards so you must have the ability and desire to write clean, reusable code.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The team have big plans for the new (and very cool) Bristol office and plan to grow substantially over the next year, so there will be plenty of opportunities for professional development. They are offering fantastic base salaries + a great benefits package and are happy to facilitate people who want to relocate. You’ll be working alongside a team of well-respected and hardworking colleagues as well as with bleeding edge technology stack. Importantly you’ll be working for a brand that people genuinely love due to their fantastic work ethics and beliefs – people really want to work there!
Are you ready to get stuck in? Then send in your CV NOW to George (01179269530).Back to jobs