iOS / Swift Developer
— Augmented reality gaming, part remote
- Really interesting product focus.
- One month rolling contract. 2-3 months’ initial expectation, probability of extension.
- Up to £450 p/day with 1 or 2 days a week remote.
An innovative, high tech business in Bristol has just secured significant investment and they are now looking to expand rapidly across all teams. An immediate need of theirs is for an experienced iOS / Swift Developer to work with the team initially on an essential current project but with scope for the remit to grow further into the contract. This is initially expected to be 2-3 months’ work with probability of extension. Paying up to £450 p/day and the opportunity to work remotely 1-2 days per week.
What experience you'll need
- You’ll have strong experience with Objective-C & Swift, with a number of published apps to show.
- You’ll need to have proven API development experience.
- Experience using the iOS Bluetooth Framework (specifically targeting Bluetooth LE devices) would be extremely beneficial.
- UI build experience is important, as well as knowledge of Git.
- Any experience with Swift Playgrounds will be highly beneficial as this is core to the contract.
- Further experience with IMU Data, Android, 3D, augmented reality or web service integration would all be great.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be working alongside the development and design teams, focussed on an immediate project for the business with a November deadline. You’ll be working with iOS Bluetooth on the lower development level and Swift Playgrounds on the upper level of the project. There’s the likelihood of extension given the current expansion needs of the business and so you’ll be involved in a variety of work moving forward.
What you'll get in return for your talents
They offer a competitive day rate (up to £450 p/day), with a great working environment and the definite possibility of future work as they grow. You’ll have the ability to work several days a week remote if you’d prefer. It’s a really energetic team going through their first major stages of growth and you’ll be helping an ambitious start-up become an industry-wide name to recognise.
If you think this is the next contact role for you then get in touch with Jack now to get yourself in the mix!Back to jobs