C# .NET Developers
— Well established and market leading company
- Rapidly expanding business with plenty of opportunites for progression.
- Great social environment with work trips and events.
- Market leading software development.
The company I’m currently helping is in need of a number of talented and hardworking C# .NET Developers, ranging from ambitious juniors to highly experienced senior staff. Based in modern offices in the heart of Bristol, you will be working within a highly skilled and collaborative team in a business at the forefront of its field. They’ve been going for 20 years and operate in nearly 40 countries, with offices both here and in the States with proven success time and time again.
What experience you’ll need
- They are looking for devs with a good level of experience of C# .NET, with knowledge of application development.
- This role will require experience of Common SQL and at least one DB Management System, such as SQL Server or MySQL ideally.
- An understanding of web services and APIs (TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP) as well as Secure Programming Practices would be useful.
- On top of this they are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the development cycle, with great communication skills and confidence with customer contact if needed.
What you’ll be doing
The Team you will be working in is responsible for core development, supporting all their products and services within a highly secure operating environment. The majority of this role will be concerned with the continued development of their core platform but you will also be helping to support new customers worldwide when necessary as well as assisting development with new products and services. The role in itself can be particularly varied when dealing with bespoke customer requirements on top of new feature requests and general enhancements.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
They are a Queen’s Award for Enterprise winner and are rapidly expanding. The business is made up of dynamic and closely knit teams work collaboratively towards a common goal and this makes it a really nice work environment to be a part of. As a business they like to socialise outside of work too, whether it's a beer in the local pub or for the more adventurous types, outdoor activities such as climbing, running and adventure races. Candidates can expect a great salary from £20K to £45K, 25+ day’s holidays (+ bank holidays + 1 day after each year of service with up to a max. of 30 days) to flexi time, cycle to work schemes and private health insurance.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Jack (01179269530) for immediate considerationBack to jobs