Junior .Net Web Developer
— Top UK Digital Agency
- One of Bristol’s best digital businesses.
- Amazing projects, flexible hours, learn new skills.
- Fun, sociable team, training/certification opportunities.
Fantastic opportunity for Junior or Graduate level developers with solid .Net development skills to join a Times Top 100 Employer at their amazing digital studio in Bristol. They’re looking for 2 smart developers to join their progressive team, taking advantage of training courses and certifications whilst working on website and application projects for some of the world’s leading brands.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience of .Net web development tech.
- Understanding of web design/front-end principles (HTML, CSS etc)
- Knowledge/experience of Visual Studio and GIT source control.
- Experience of SQL Server, SQL etc.
- Technical support abilities and understanding of benefits of continuous integration.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working as part of a 5-7 strong development team building and maintaining web applications, implementing and developing content management systems (most likely Umbraco, Kentico etc –full training provided). Within the role you’ll become highly proficient at creating, integrating and maintaining database driven web applications with client backend systems and 3rd party API’s. You’ll pick up how to write and maintain unit tests releasing digital platforms using continuous integration methods and providing excellent documentation and technical support.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as picking up the skills you need to be a fantastic web developer, you’ll get a competitive salary (£20-25K) and a strong benefits package. This includes company bonus scheme, pension, refer a friend scheme, long Christmas shutdown, courses/certifications, team socials, free fruit/drinks, flexi-time –pick your own hours as long as you get the work done and much more. Above all you’ll be working in a collaborative, highly motivated team on awesome projects where you can really stretch yourself.
Sound good? Send in your CV to Mike (01179269530) now for immediate consideration!Back to jobs