Senior Software Engineer
— C#, Winforms, Desktop development
- Life-changing software, hugely rewarding.
- Small, growing, highly motivated tech team.
- Learn new tech, challenging projects and development.
Senior Software Engineer with strong C#.Net, Visual Studio and Winforms desktop development experience needed to join a pioneering software house currently leading the market internationally with life-changing products. This independent family business success story now have 5 developers in their Bristol office (over 35 in total) and produce incredible solutions to help people around the world with disabilities. If you’re looking to work within a forward-thinking team on meaningful projects then this is the one for you.
What experience you’ll need
- They need someone with strong C#.Net, Winforms development experience, SQL and experience of working on large desktop applications.
- You will be working alongside highly experienced desktop developers producing innovative products using the latest technology on software for tablet computers adapted for accessibility.
- They work with TeamCity with NUnit testing, XML, WPF/XAML, MVVM, Xamarin, Xcode and GIT, there'll be plenty to learn in a supportive and progressive development team.
What you’ll be doing
Developing desktop applications and their main software product suite which is used by thousands in over 30 different languages worldwide. The role will become more web based over time and there will be a great opportunity to further develop your skills, helping the software to become even more innovative. You could also be called upon to help out with software testing, application support and helping juniors as they grow the team.
What you’ll get in return for you talents
In return they’re offering a competitive salary and benefits package (£40-47K), a fun informal working environment where you can work with autonomy, regular hackathons, team socials and access to training. There's also an opportunity to travel to client sites across Europe, Middle East and US. You’ll be challenged throughout and able to bring new ideas and suggestions as well as be a part of an award-winning and ground-breaking company improving the lives of millions across the world.
If you’d like to be a part of something very special then here is your chance, send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179269530) for immediate consideration.Back to jobs