— 2mth contract, Drupal8
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Fun, sociable team.
- Rolling contract, regular repeat work.
One of Bristol’s best digital agencies and leaders in open source community contribution are looking for a talented Drupal Developer for a 2 month contract to add their passionate 10-strong development team.
What skills you'll be needing
- Strong Drupal 8 experience ideally, theming, customisation and module development.
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills, and a good sense of humour.
- Have experience working with web-services or 3rd party APIs, using JSON and/or XML.
- Using a VCS, such as Git or Subversion.
What you'll be doing
The main tasks will include theming and development tasks for high quality Drupal based websites, applications (some simple, some complex) and maintaining existing sites as well as working in a small project team sometimes alongside external agencies and service providers. They have a real focus on high code quality through adherence and team code reviews.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be working alongside passionate developers in smart central offices with plenty of drinks, snacks, good coffee, fruit and biscuits, showers and bike lockup for any cycling commuters. There’s a very good chance of regular repeat work and the opportunity to learn new skills.
Heard enough? Send in your CV NOW for more info or call Mike (01179269530) for a chatBack to jobs