— Top digital agency, tech transformation
- Opportunity to help an award-winning business diversify their tech offering.
- Join a passionate team delivering quality solutions for huge brands.
- Autonomy to define, create and deliver technical strategy.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic digital leader as they look to grow and expand their technical capabilities to new markets. If you have prior experience of helping a digital business to diversify their tech offering and want to work with a highly motivated, down-to-earth and ambitious specialist then this is definitely the role for you.
What experience you’ll need
- Significant leadership, management and strategic consulting abilities gained from working across different clients.
- Solutions design and development across tech that could include PHP, .Net, Mobile, CRM integrations, API development and others.
- A demonstrable experience of recruiting, managing and motivating technical teams.
- Understanding of hosting and development infrastructures, application and service hosting environments and build processes and deployment.
- Proven ability to win and develop new business as part of a pitching team.
- Understanding of business finances and P&L management.
- Experience of working with remote and onsite teams as well as 3rd party suppliers.
- You’ll be a strategic thinker, natural problem solving polyglot with experience of helping a business to broaden and diversify their technical offering from one main tech stack.
What you’ll be doing
Your key remit is to create, define, iterate and implement the company’s technology strategy. You will have a key input into overall business management operations taking ownership of tech infrastructure strategy and planning. Working with IT, DevOps and the Development team, you’ll be responsible for reviewing processes and ensuring all are resilient and future-proofed. The role requires someone to be the technical lead in pitches within the commercial team and review and approve quotes generated by the sales team. You’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities for technology diversification, helping to drive pipeline and resourcing accordingly whilst making sure that the team is consistently utilised. In addition you’ll be leading the development team (currently 8 talented PHP led developers), driving best practice and improvements through R&D, hacks, lunch and learns etc.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll get to lead and own the technical offering of one of the most respected and established digital businesses in the South West. They’ll give you a remit to research, evaluate and implement your plan to help take the business to the next level; the role comes with fantastic autonomy to make your mark. In addition there’s the possibility of equity alongside a competitive salary (£65-80K), matched pension, BUPA cash plan, training and development opportunities, gym, showers, bike parking, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, childcare vouchers, long Christmas shutdown, generous holidays and much more.
Ready for the challenge? Send in your CV immediately or call in for a chat with Mike (01179269530)Back to jobs