— Python, Awesome projects & team
- Well renowned, award winning digital specialist with top clients.
- Access to courses, tech conferences, events, hacks and R&D.
- Fantastic team, fun, sociable offices with great career progression.
One of Bristol’s most loved Digital Agencies is looking to add to its 10 strong Bristol development team with the addition of a passionate Python focused full-stack developer. With offices across Bristol, London and Amsterdam, this specialist have managed to create an enviable working environment with tangible investment in people and technology.
What skills you’ll be needing
- They’re ideally looking for someone who has worked in a digital agency or multi-client environment with strong Python and Django CMS experience.
- You’ll need to be comfortable working directly with clients and coming up with new ideas and solutions on the fly as well as encouraging those around you to think out of the box.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be creating top class responsive websites and integrating third party API’s for a range of well-known clients. It’s important that you assist in implementing best practice in coding, automation and continuous integration and are able to peer review of code and mentoring juniors when required. It’s likely that you’ll be asked to attend client pitches and as a result you’ll need excellent communication skills and commercial knowledge with an affinity for explaining to a technical and non-technical audience. They’re big advocates of accessibility standards and will expect someone to be knowledgeable on this; creating truly inclusive experiences is what they’re all about.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In addition to a competitive starting salary (£35-50K), generous annual holiday allowances and length of service recognition, they also have their own dedicated company benefits portal that includes: holiday trading, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, BUPA healthcare cashback scheme, discounted gym memberships, annual health screening, retail discount scheme, gourmet society diners card, ‘give as you earn’ and leave for charitable/good causes and more! You’ll be able to get out to plenty of tech conferences, learn new skills in the role and have some seriously impressive projects to add to your portfolio.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV ASAP or call in for a chat (01179269530)Back to jobs