Senior Ruby Web Developer
— Brilliant new Bristol tech hub!
Salary: £42K - £75K
- Brand new global tech hub with new offices in a central location.
- Bleeding edge technology stack.
- A fantastic brand with an excellent culture.
Senior Ruby Web Developer with experience working with the Rails Framework needed for a growing online business’ brand new global hub in central Bristol (5 minute walk from Temple Meads).
What skills you'll be needing
- It’s expected that you will be adaptable and truly full stack, working on both user-facing features, writing tests and providing backend platform support.
- This role requires someone who feels completely comfortable in refactoring and debugging large scale applications with over 60 million users per month.
- They are looking for someone with incredible attention to detail and the ability to write clean and well tested code.
- This is a very collaborative and non-hierarchal environment where you’ll need to be motivated and keen to share ideas.
What you'll be doing
As a Senior Ruby Web Developer you will be responsible for developing the company’s global Web and API services. With over 60 million users per month you’ll be busy working on large applications with performance being at the forefront of your mind. This role is fast paced and you’ll need to work efficiently to develop UI features as well as provide backend support to the platform that serves web clients. As part of a high performing team, you’ll be involved in the whole development lifecycle and will be encouraged to share knowledge and ideas. This role is rapid, exciting and highly vital to the company’s growth – there will never be a dull day!
What you'll get in return for your talents
The team have big plans for the new (and very cool) Bristol office and plan to grow substantially over the next year, so there will be plenty of opportunities for professional development. They are offering fantastic base salaries of £42,000 - £75,000 + a great benefits package and are happy to facilitate people who want to relocate. You’ll be working alongside a team of well-respected and hardworking colleagues as well as with bleeding edge technology stack. Importantly you’ll be working for a brand that people genuinely love due to their fantastic work ethics and beliefs – people really want to work there!
If this sounds like your kind of role and company then send your CV NOW to Hannah B (01179269530).Back to jobs