— Dynamic role & company
Salary: £35K - £50K
- Fantastic working environment in a central Bristol location
- Multi-award winning company
- Professional development & training opportunities
Technical Support Manager needed to lead and manage the tech support team at a hugely popular and continually growing company based in central Bristol.
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll be managing a very busy team so you’ll need to be dynamic in your approach to working and will thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Fantastic people skills are essential. You will be managing, supporting and motivating your own team as well as offering outstanding customer service for a company that has won many awards in this area.
- It’s expected that you will have a sound knowledge of a range of technologies including OS, Active Directory & Windows.
- Experience in a previous Service / Help Desk Management role in a busy company is vital.
What you'll be doing
As a Tech Support Manager you will be responsible for managing a team who supports the company’s customer’s base, providing technical support and outstanding customer service. You’ll be accountable for organising the team on a daily basis, based on ticketed demands as well as taking a more strategic approach to the model and longer term tactics, ensuring continuous improvement. It’s expected that you will personally own escalated tickets where necessary and have the technical ability to resolve them. You will also act in partnership with the engineering teams to ensure preventative measures. This company has customer service at its core and you’ll be expected to keep it at a high standard through monitoring your teams KPIs, and training on areas that could be improved. You’ll also be taking an active role in manging your team’s careers paths and development, offering them support, guidance and knowledge.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Where do we even start? They offer a range of benefits including flexible working, free breakfast, fruit & drinks, a minimum of 12% bonus, a 4% flexible benefit scheme (including phones, laptops, TVs and bikes) and a great pension. Importantly the working environment they have created is second to none. The offices themselves are fantastic and you’ll also be working with some great people who value the company and what they believe in. This company has achieved and is continuing to achieve some great things.
Want to be a part of it? Then send in your CV to Hannah B (01179269530).Back to jobs