— Exciting & rare role!
Salary: £50K - £70K
- Fantastic working environment in a central Bristol location.
- Multi-award winning company.
- Professional development & training opportunities.
DevOps Coach needed to coach product & development teams in all things DevOps at a hugely popular and continually growing company based in central Bristol.
What skills you'll be needing
- It’s essential that you have recent experience working in a DevOps role & culture in a genuinely agile environment as well as a background in systems architecture and design.
- You’ll need an in-depth knowledge of Deep Linux, Data, Network, Security, as well as with AWS. It’s expected that you will have some coding experience in both script and non-script based languages.
- You’ll be an advocate for automation and be comfortable with everything from bit and bytes to advanced concepts.
- You’ll be able to turn your hand to most things that fall under the remit of DevOps and consider yourself a generalist.
- This role is fast paced and varied so you’ll need to be pragmatic, tenacious and confident. The company is always encouraging new and improved ways of working so it’s expected that you’ll be an advocate for researching and implementing new, merit-proven approaches.
What you'll be doing
As a DevOps coach you will be doing exactly what the title says… coaching in DevOps! You’ll be working closely with the product, development and operations teams, instilling what it means to be working in a true DevOps culture. You’ll be responsible for coaching and encouraging the teams in the best way to build continuous delivery pipelines as well as deploying test and production systems to the cloud. As you will be working with varied teams across the business it’s crucial that you have strong communication skills and are able to adapt to different people’s needs.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Where do we even start? They offer a range of benefits including flexible working, free breakfast, fruit & drinks, a minimum of 12% bonus, a 4% flexible benefit scheme (including phones, laptops, TVs and bikes) and a great pension. Importantly the working environment they have created is second to none. The offices themselves are fantastic and you’ll also be working with some great people who value the company and what they believe in. This company has achieved and is continuing to achieve some great things.
Do you consider yourself an advocate for DevOps? Then send in your CV to Hannah B (01179269530).Back to jobs