— Magento eCommerce specialists
- Award winning Magento experts, beautifully crafted eCommerce sites, top clients.
- Become a key part of the business and influence tech strategy.
- Fun technology company, complex and challenging projects.
An award-winning, ambitious and fast-growing tech company based in Bristol are looking for someone who shares their passion for front-end development and eCommerce sites. This lovely bunch work with a number of well-known names across varied industries delivering beautifully crafted eCommerce sites whilst maintaining a reputation of being one of the top Magento specialists in the UK. This could be the next role for you if it’s sounding good so far.
What experience you'll need
- Commercial Front End Development experience, ideally with experience of Magento Commerce & Open Source platform
- An understanding of GraphQL
- Good understanding of the core principles of Responsive Web Design
- Familiarity with Progressive Web Apps and related coding languages and libraries
- Demonstrates a good understanding of Unix at a minimum of user-level
- Understanding of Git version control
- Strong understanding of e-commerce websites
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use design and general office applications
What you'll be doing
You'll be developing high functioning and quality Magento eCommerce websites for varied brands and companies. The role will involve working closely with project managers, QA testers, other developers and suggesting new ideas or tech for future projects. You'll be responsible for developing bespoke solutions for a number of clients, as well as providing support to their existing code base. They're big fans of code reviews and will look for you to help to mentor and support new team members as the company continues to grow. They're always on the hunt for great meetups and events to attend and are promising R&D time as part of the working set up.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll get to work on some thoroughly worthwhile projects, pick up new tech and develop your skills in an informal, fun working culture for a business that's growing nicely. In addition, they offer a competitive salary (Up to 35K DOE), Christmas shutdown and 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, 3% employer pension contribution into an auto enrolment scheme, entry onto yearly bonus scheme which is based upon the previous year’s profit, Friday breakfast sandwiches and beers in the PM, fruit, snacks and drinks provided and quarterly staff events. A very enjoyable and relaxed culture with a friendly bunch of people who get on really well with one another.
Sound good? Send in your CV with examples of work to Tareek (01179269530) for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K