— Big brands, Apps & Sites, React/Vue
- React and/or Vue.js, top digital application projects.
- Work-life balance, flexible/remote working and amazing culture.
- Award-winning, dynamic industry leader producing beautifully crafted products.
Bristol’s biggest digital agency are looking to further expand their impressive team working on a wide mix of international brand projects with the addition of a Front-End Developer. Working in Agile teams this is an amazing opportunity to test your skills with the very best in the business!
What skills you’ll be needing
- Extensive skills with HTML5 and CSS3 (SASS) building responsive interfaces.
- React and/or Vue.js experience.
- Familiar with user centred design principles.
- GIT/version control.
- Experience with popular API’s e.g. YouTube.
- Understanding of web application architecture & scalability.
What you’ll be doing
Core activities will include site and application building, development and maintenance in collaboration with a mixed-disciplinary team including UX, Back-End, Testing, Project Management and Product Owner professionals. You’ll work closely with the design team to develop idea and integrate designs seamlessly whilst maintaining well documented and structured code bases. Your opinion on emerging technologies, coding standards and process improvements will be very highly regarded and you’ll feel like a valued member of the team throughout. An awareness of usability and accessibility issues is important and passing on your experience to juniors is appreciated and encouraged.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The standards are incredible high at this digital leader as they continue to deliver jaw-dropping products and solutions. There’s a competitive salary (£32-45K) on offer plus 25 days holiday (you can buy an additional 5 or sell some), flexible hours, remote working (1-2 days per week), outstanding parental leave, generous pension, private healthcare, massive product discounts, cycle to work, Christmas and summer parties, football, yoga, book clubs, quizzes, cocktail trolley on Friday.
If you love the sound of this then send in your CV and examples of work to Tareek (firstname.lastname@example.org, 01179269530).