Front-End Team Lead
— Not-for-Profit clients
- Not-for-profit and Tech-for-Good clients.
- Lead, mentor & coach developers, opportunity to use emerging tech.
- Solid base for stability in these tricky times, passionate tech team.
One of Bristol’s best digital agencies is looking for a Front-End Team Lead to join their growing development team (fully remote for now, minimum 3 days a week when things calm). Much of their work is for not-for-profit and Tech-for-Good clients, plus in the last year they’ve had huge investment. Sound good so far?
What skills you'll be needing
- Experience working as a Front-End Lead.
- Working knowledge of Drupal 8.
- Knowledge of build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp or NPM scripts.
- Excellent understanding of the software development cycle, including development workflows, quality assurance cycles, and release management.
- Hold complex conversations with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and work across multiple projects within an ever-changing agency environment.
- Experience managing developers, including regular 1:1 meeting’s and carrying out performance management and appraisal meetings.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with CI/CD workflows.
What you'll be doing
As the Front-End Team Lead, you’ll carry out co-leadership of the development team alongside the Back-End Team Lead, ensuring developers have the tools and skills needed to deliver projects to a high standard. Motivate, coach and mentor developers, providing best practice advice on front-end development practices. You’ll Act as the lead developer on projects, working with both external and internal project teams to successfully deliver projects as well as line management of up to 6 developers, which includes setting SMART objectives, scheduling 1:1’s to govern adherence to KPI’s and objective, bi-annual performance management and appraisals. You’ll be working with the Delivery Lead to recruit and onboard new Front-End Developers, with a focus on front-end technical interview questions as well as handle escalations across the delivery team pertaining to Front End development.
What you'll get in return for your talents
As well as a competitive salary (£50K-60K) you’ll benefit from a training course and conference budget, pension scheme, your choice of hardware to work on, regular knowledge sharing events, bike hub – showers, lockers and secure lock-up within a smart digital studio right in the heart of Bristol. Working with passionate industry leaders in their field, you’ll be able to make a real difference right from the start and lead exciting projects in a very supportive down-to-earth team.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Tareek now (01179 269 530 email@example.com).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Magento DeveloperLocation:Devon / Fully RemoteSalary:£35K-£50K
— Well-reputed Design & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Bath / 100% RemoteSalary:£25K - £30K
— Diverse greenfield projects which you'll leadLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£50K - £55K