Junior Business Analyst
— Leading Bristol Agency
- Opportunity to join a leading agency as a Junior Business Analyst.
- Exposure to exciting projects and high profile clients.
- Fantastic offices and culture, based in the centre of Bristol.
This is a brand-new opportunity to join a well-established and successful marketing, design and technology agency as a Junior Business Analyst located in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
Whilst this company continues to grow you will be exposed to variety of interesting projects surrounding the development of industry leading web applications. You will be working closely with a Senior Business Analyst to offer support as part of a fun, friendly and very talented team consisting of developers, testers, designers and editors. As someone with the ability to turn requirements into solutions and a deep knowledge of user experience, you will help define the functional and digital solutions needed to surpass client expectations by ensuring the successful delivery of analytical, testing and deployment tasks for software features.
You will have a real knack for identifying better ways of working and an ability to make suggestions around improving systems, processes and procedures with the confidence to implement improvements effectively.
Such a varied role offers a real chance to develop and grow your knowledge and progress within a company that values their people more than anything else.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst or similar role with exposure to website/mobile app development or CMS systems.
- Ability to create requirements, scopes, functional specifications and similar documenting.
- Understanding of mapping processes and creating flows.
- Superb organisation and time management skills.
- A hands on approach and positive outlook – professional yet sociable.
- An ability to read between the lines and truly understand client needs.
- Ability to work cross functionally with both technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Superb communication skills – verbally, written and technically.
- Experience with CRM would be advantageous.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- A process improvement mentality with a solutions orientated approach to problem-solving.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a competitive salary with a lot of perks including regular team socials, extensive training and development opportunities and a profit share scheme.
In addition to working in a friendly, fun and flexible office environment you will have the opportunity to be hands on with a variety of projects and exciting clients.
If you fit the above criteria then please apply ASAP with your latest CV or contact Aaron at ADLIB Recruitment for more information.