Junior / Grad Software Developer
— Ambitious, diverse start up
- Ambitious, successful start up
- Flat structured team
- Opportunity to learn and develop within a progressive company
My client is currently looking for a Junior Full Stack Development to join a quickly growing financial services software company in the heart of Bristol. You’ll be apart of enabling others to end their financial exclusion, and build financial education to continue to combat the issue.
Working with a range of high street banks, charities and financial lenders like clearscore, this start up has won multiple awards since establishing themselves only three years ago.
You’ll work as part of an agile team, working alongside years of experience to help guide and develop your junior development skills to become the next superstar!
You’ll have the fantastic (rare) opportunity of working in a flat working culture where you’ll be empowered to come up with new ideas and tech to contribute towards the making of the company.
What you need in this role
No prior commercial experience is required, however if you do, please still apply!
I’m looking for an understanding/knowledge of the below skills, as well as the strong desire to learn and develop in the below skills
If you have just finished a degree, or development academy, or even just spent the last few months in your basement teaching yourself code ... I’d love to hear from you!!
Also looking for attributes such as….
- Fantastic communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Genuine passion for everything development
What are your responsibilities
As the junior your first couple of months will consist of shadowing the lead developer to learn the ropes, get your grounding and confidence to go it alone (experience dependant obviously)
Once your initial couple of months are done and you are ready to smash it, you will begin with
- Writing clean well-designed code that can have features added to at a later date
- Work using best practice to ensure security of the business is secure at all times
- Finding creative solutions to new problems
Your hard work will be repaid with…
- £20,000 - £30,000 (based on your level of experience)
- Clear and fast career progression
- Endless support and assistance from industry leaders
- Exciting, fun, progressive and dynamic offices in the heart of Bristol
- Rare opportunity to join a South West high growth FinTech
If you are interested in finding out more, please give Mia, Diversity & Inclusion Manager a call
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Web Design & BuildLocation:BristolSalary:£28k to £35k
— Design-Led Boutique AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £34k DOE
— Ethical, sustainable businessLocation:SomersetSalary:Up to £35k