— Not-for-Profit clients
- Award-winning Software House, large dev team.
- Friendly, sociable and progressive environment.
- Developing and delivering websites for charities, ethical and Not-For-Profit.
One of Bristol’s most established and ambitious digital software houses are looking for a .Net Developer to join their fast growing and friendly team. With a growing presence in the Charity sector, you’ll join a talented team motivated to making a difference in the not-for-profit space.
What skills you'll need
- C#.Net development skills.
- SQL Server.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Awareness or willing to learn Azure, AzureDevOps, Dynamics 365 or Umbraco.
- Familiar with working to agile/ scrum practices.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative team player.
- Passion to further train and develop skills, open to learning new skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
What you'll be doing
Working in Scrum/Agile teams you’ll be working on a variety of projects largely within the Not-For-Profit charity sector on sometimes large and complex websites and membership platforms. With charity activities and fundraising restricted to online there’s a huge demand and need for charities to reach their audience with compelling, well-designed digital services. You’ll be working with the latest tech to translate functional and technical requirements to robust, scalable and maintainable code for mobile, web and software development projects for clients. As a business, they give their developers a lot of autonomy and rather than having line managers, they hire self-motivated developers who can manage their own time and progress their skills with a generous training budget.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Alongside the job satisfaction of working on an interesting mix of web and software projects for a business that rewards its staff regularly, you can expect some great benefits and incentives too. There’s a competitive salary (£35-50K DOE), annual bonus, paid staff events, access to training/certs, cycle parking and showers, pension, health plan and much more on offer here. They have a very well positioned office near to a huge range of lunch options and a massive park as well as a short walk to Temple Meads train station. There's excellent career development opportunities in here and the chance to work on projects that genuinely make a difference.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now or contact Tareek for more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £500 p/day
— Forward thinking digital agencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000