Senior Front-End React Developer
— Innovative, progressive, seriously talented
- Very unique model that started in Bristol in 2016 and is now worldwide.
- Have flexibility on the modern tech – React, Elixir, Typescript and more.
- Flexible/remote working, nice office, team events, travel costs covered.
A company recognised worldwide are offering a unique self-service model that has revolutionised the industry are on a growth mission looking to hire another Senior Front-End Developer with the opportunity to eventually move into a Lead role, for the right person. If you’re looking to be part of one of the most exciting companies to come out of the UK in recent years, then this could be a great position for you!
What experience you’ll need
- Some very good experience using React & Typescript.
- If you’ve used Elixir, Rust, Dato CMS or Heroku that would be a big bonus.
- CI/CD is handled with CircleCI and Git so experience with those would be good too.
- Ideally have done TDD, documentation etc.
- Team player and able to work well with others as well as mentoring.
- Agile experience.
- Bonus Points for UI/UX experience, understanding on-page SEO and accessibility.
What you’ll be doing
You will join a very talented dev team of roughly 10 in the Bristol office and you’ll be working on a variety of fun and exciting projects that are in the pipeline, such as re-building the website, mobile app and working on various models for customers that will improve the future of the business offering. It’s a unique company with a very flexible stance on development, so you must be willing to cross over on languages if needs be and pick up new tech where required, ideally you will be able to introduce new tech to benefit the programming within the team who work in 2 week sprints. It’s important that you collaborate on projects with other developers and team members if you are working in the office or remotely. They have brilliant project managers to work with, who take on a lot of the responsibility to give the dev team more focus on programming and using the right tools.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is between £50K-£70K with some generous benefits, you get a high spec laptop, flexible working hours with a mix of office and remote working, dressed down environment with a social atmosphere in the office. Your travel costs to work are also covered, they even have a flat in London on the company expense if you were to go and work on-site there (rare case, and optional if you like). The team likes to get together for drinks and dinner with tons of social events so there is a great chance to bond with the people you work with, you will always be supported in your role by other developers and leaders. This truly is a very exciting role!
Interested? Get in touch with Tareek ASAP (01179 269 530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Swift 5 and iOS frameworksLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £55,000
— Web, Software, DevOpsLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— FinTech (for Good)Location:Remote or BristolSalary:£40K-£52K