Senior Test Engineer
— Automation, Exciting Digital Projects
- Top digital business looking for a Senior Test Engineer.
- Progressive, tech driven, training and career progression.
- Friendly team, stunning offices, challenging projects.
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer to join a large, well-backed digital specialist with offices near to Bristol Temple Meads. Working predominantly with Specflow and Selenium, you will take the lead on building, debugging, maintaining and running automated tests. This is a role with variety, interesting projects and significant career progression and training. There’s a real chance to take control of the testing framework and take an active role in defining and refining BDD and TDD processes.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Experience with Specflow and Selenium.
- Competent with Gherkin/Cucumber/Other.
- Ability to write clear and easily maintainable code in C#.
- Solid understanding of GIT/version control.
- Able to perform cross-device testing with physical devices and emulators.
- Detailed experience of turning functional and non-functional requirements into test plans.
- Experience of mentoring and coaching junior members of the team.
- You’ll be approachable, and enjoy working as part of a team, as well as taking responsibility for your own work.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Test Engineer within the team you’ll be responsible for making sure that software products are of the highest quality using a mix of automated, explorative and manual testing. You’ll be working within Agile cross-functional Scrum-sized dev teams in a wider team that builds web applications for international brands. As the final gatekeeper of quality before work is delivered, you’ll uphold extremely high standards and seek creative ways to solve problems. Much of the role will include performing accessibility, load and stress and high-level security and identifying ways to perform iterative testing as the business shifts towards full automation. They’ll encourage you to look at new tech and solutions to maximise performance and your opinion will be well valued throughout.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
They can also help you get further industry certification and every employee can take advantage of their own training/conference budget. What’s more there’s a great bens package including competitive salary (£50-65K) including private health, pension, opportunities to work abroad if desired, long Christmas shut-down, regular socials, fruit, coffee, beers, tuck shop and much more. There's plenty of career progression routes and a great chance to learn and master new tech within a fun, sociable environment.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration to Tareek (01179269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— International Entertainment Brand, HTML, CSSLocation:BristolSalary:£22K
— New team within an innovative divisionLocation:WiltshireSalary:Negotiable (Please ask)
— React/Vue, Top UK Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£65K