— award-winning IT services provider
- Work on cutting-edge enterprise solutions & technology.
- Innovative engineering teams with amazing track records.
- Flexible working hours, on-site parking, R&D, obtain security clearance.
A leading developer of information, communications and advanced technology solutions is going through a real period of growth and is looking for a skilled C++ Developer to join them in their Bristol or Chippenham offices. They work with predominately blue-chip and public sector organisations across a broad variety of markets including marine, environment and space, meaning you’ll be working on tech-leading projects in some seriously exciting sectors. You will have an opportunity to obtain security clearance and visit customer sites to provide consultation and see your work first hand.
What skills you’ll need
- An experienced background developing C/C++.
- Object Orientated Design.
- Understanding of good software development practices.
- Experience of Agile/Scrum.
- Mobile Development is desriable.
- Ability to pick up new skills and technologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Test Driven Development.
- Programming in Java would be a bonus.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Security clearance is desirable.
- Bonus points if you've worked with FPGA
What you’ll be doing
You will be contributing to a variety of exciting new and existing projects within the Enterprise Solutions and Defence Division, working effectively in collaborative teams to deliver high quality and robust application solutions. Working within an Agile environment, you’ll be involved with all aspects of the SDLC and will be responsible for the implementation of software components using C++ as well as providing support for current system software. You’ll be based out of their Bristol or Chippenham offices but will have the opportunity to visit customer sites to see the real-world application of your work first hand and assist with testing, providing onsite support/training. This is a truly exciting and varied role; you’ll have the opportunity to work on some real cutting-edge projects whilst having access to excellent training and R&D programmes.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
On top a salary of up to £45K, you’ll be entitled to 25 days holiday, rising by 1 day each year, flexible working hours, on-site parking, a generous pension contribution, private health care, life assurance, income protection, SIP, Childcare vouchers and much more. With an emphasis on R&D, you’ll have access to excellent training and personal development opportunities.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Ellen (01179 296 530).Back to jobs