— Blue-chip & public sector clients
- Work on cutting-edge enterprise solutions & technology.
- Innovative engineering teams with amazing track records.
- Flexible working hours, on-site parking, research & development.
A leading developer of information, communications and advanced technology solutions is going through a real growth period and is looking for C++ Developer to work on a variety of challenging and rewarding projects in a range of markets including marine, environment and space.
What skills you’ll be needing
• An experienced background developing C/C++.
• Object Orientated Design.
• Understanding of good software development practices.
• Experience of Agile/Scrum.
• Mobile Development is desriable
• Ability to pick up new skills and technologies.
• Good communication skills.
• Test Driven Development.
• Programming in Java would be a bonus.
• Eligible to work in the UK.
• Security clearance is desirable.
What you’ll be doing
You will be contributing to a number of new and existing exciting projects within the enterprise solutions and defence division. You will be working effectively in collaborative teams to delivery high quality solutions. During these projects you will be working on all aspects of the software lifecycle and be responsible for the implementation of software components using C++ and support for current systems software. You will be working in an agile environment in the Bristol of Chippenham office but also have the opportunity to visit customer sites to assist with testing and provide support/training.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Not only will you get to work on some tech-leading projects in some seriously exciting sectors you will be entitled to 25 days holiday rising by 1 each year. Also on offer is flexible working hours, on-site parking, a generous pension contribution, private health, life assurance, income protection, SIP, Childcare Vouchers along with an on-site gym and café in Chippenham. You will have the opportunity for training and to pick up new skills.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C - email@example.com; 01179269530Back to jobs