— Innovating, progressive company
- Based from Bristol’s tech hot spot
- Working closely with data scientists and developers
- Opportunity to develop your skills within the company
My client is currently looking for a Bid Author to join their growing team, based in the heart of Bristol. You’ll be working within the R&D team, getting involved with the entirety of the development process. This position gives a unique opportunity to both document and help shape future products.
My client is extremely flexible, and happy to consider someone with no prior experience.
What you need in this role
- Desire to work in a scientific environment
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What are your responsibilities
- Writing and improving content for user guides, e-learning, web and help systems
- Working with various product teams – scientists, software developers, engineers, and other writers to ensure good information flow
- Creating video, graphical and photographic material to support the technical information
- Being a cross-functional skilled communicator, with an interest in the technical writing world
If you are interested in applying for this job or finding out more, please give Mia a call on 0117 926 9530 or email her on Mia@adlib-recruitment.co.uk
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Product Management (Delivery) jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive