C#.Net Software Engineer
— Constant variety & emerging technology
- Progression opportunities with various tech courses & conferences.
- Building Greenfield solutions for a diverse client base.
- Opportunity to pick up a broad range of new & progressive tech.
Full-Stack C#.Net Software Engineer needed for an award-winning digital consultancy in Bristol. The business has grown to over c1500 people over the years with offices across the UK and over in the US. Boasting an incredibly diverse client base (mainly blue chip businesses), you could gain exposure to working with a wide variety of government agencies, financial service giants and large-scale retailers, and more. The company won the Queen's Award for Enterprise in 2018 for being the first company to successfully migrate Police data over to the cloud, and this is just one of the exciting projects you would be getting involved in! They are considering candidates at different levels of seniority hence the wider salary range.
What skills you'll need
- Full-Stack Development experience with good knowledge of C#, .Net Core, MVC and API development.
- Excellent Object Oriented skills and exposure to TDD/BDD principles
- Great understanding of working in a DevOps culture and exposure to continuous integration & build tools.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure would be beneficial.
What you'll be doing
You'll be joining a dynamic delivery team in Bristol focused on building both greenfield & ongoing solutions across the company's longstanding client base. Adopting a DevOps approach to development, you'll be developing a variety of scalable web applications from the ground up, engaging directly with clients to ensure you understand their needs to the fullest extent. The business is known for building high-level & unique solutions and the team is made up of a bunch of highly-motivated engineers. You will be solution-oriented, offering a good understanding of various technology fundamentals, such as logic, software design concepts & data structures. No day is the same in this role; they look for adaptable people with a drive to learn who can be as versatile as possible across a large project base.
What you'll get in return for your experience
On top of a generous salary and an innovative team to work alongside & learn from, the company will offer a benefits package which includes healthcare & income protection, flexible working hours, great pension scheme, a competitive rewards structure as well as free treats in the office, tech talks and regular socials! There are plenty of progression opportunities on offer as well with access to various tech conferences and courses to upskill your knowledge.
Please send your CV to Joe ASAP or give us a call to have a chat!