Embedded Software Engineer
— Rewarding role with aerospace experts
- Work on exciting aerospace projects directly affecting the future of space exploration.
- Competitive salary, alongside comprehensive benefits and flexible working hours.
- Rewarding and challenging position - an opportunity to make a real impact.
A widely recognised aerospace company are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to join their Bristol-based engineering team. Working as part of a talented group, you will aid an array of external clients on their projects - including the design of key solutions.
What experience you will need:
- Background in software engineering - with experience in real-time embedded software development in C.
- Background in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or another relevant field.
- Experience developing software to standards, eg: MISRA C.
Exposure to unit test tools and low level hardware programming would be advantageous, but not essential.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be aiding the development of software that will directly support external clients. This includes the design, build, test, and creation of supporting software. Working with an array of clients, you will have the opportunity to travel to a range of customer sites - both within the UK and internationally. Consequent of this - we are looking for candidates comfortable communicating with a wider team and customers alike.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
In addition to a fulfilling role, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package alongside a competitive salary. This includes flexible working hours, free onsite parking, an in-house cafe, and access to a free gym.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert.
Please note - we are seeking SC clearable candidates, or candidates willing to undergo SC clearance. As a result we are currently unable to accept applications that require Visa Sponsorship.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Gain backstage access to the technology of the media industryLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£50K
— Revolutionise the media industry!Location:BristolSalary:£45K-£50K
— Technologies of the future within a forward-thinking businessLocation:BathSalary:£30K-£35K