Front-End Developer (React/Redux)
— highly creative educational charity
- React, Redux, HTML5, CSS3.
- Brand new suite of web applications & UI across multiple platforms.
- Interactive & immersive apps to inspire kids to engage with science.
A creative educational charity is looking for a skilled Front-End Developer to join them in their central Bristol offices. You’ll be joining a highly collaborative digital team to head up the front-end development on a brand new project to create interactive and engaging educational experiences across a variety of platforms & interfaces.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in Front-End Development, preferably single page applications (SPAs).
- An ability to design & develop interactive data visualisation.
- Knowledge of npm & Webpack.
- Experience designing REST API’s would be highly desirable.
- An understanding of continuous integration and unit testing would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing
As a Front-End Developer you will sit within the digital team and support the delivery of a brand new suite of educational web applications and engaging user interfaces as part of a new and exciting feature. Working closely with other developers, designers and production teams, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the UI component library, ensuring it is compatible and consistent across multiple platforms. As the front-end developer you will take ownership of the front-end technology stack, aiming to continuously improve its functionality.
What you’ll get in return
Not only will you be working on an exciting new project within a highly creative team, you’ll receive a salary of £36K, a generous pension, free parking in central Bristol 7 days a week as well as access to a range of attractions across Bristol.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity send your CV direct to Ellen (01179 269 530) now or call for more info.