Front End Developer
— Growing FinTech Innovator
- Have the freedom to choose what tech you use.
- World leading FinTech company.
- Excellent progression and self-development opportunities such as international relocation and training/conference budget.
Front End Developer needed for a successful and innovative Fin Tech company in central Bristol. With international offices and a culture that fosters innovation this is great opportunity for any ambitious Front-End Developer, wanting to work for a growing international organisation who are clear market leaders within their field.
What skills you'll need
- Good commercial Front End experience with great examples of work.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process - design, development and deployment.
- Understanding and usage of modern CSS pre-processing languages such as SASS, LESS.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Most importantly - enthusiasm and passion for web development, an eye for digital design and healthy portfolio of previous work and side projects.
What you'll be doing
Working in a talented team of Front-End developers you will be building, managing and supporting the companys websites and internal projects. Its a busy time for them with the completion of a new website and as they look build their pattern library for usage and roll out to all their digital products. Currently many of their applications are written in Craft & Vue.js. There is also the opportunity to get involved with some of the UX and UI as they go through their rebrand.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The company are proud investors in their people and alongside a competitive a salary of between £27-35,000 you will have an allocated training/conference budget. You will be given the option to work on either a Mac or PC and will be able to take advantage of the flexi time work policy. The company operates an annual bonus and offers a generous holiday scheme with the possibility to work in any of their international offices for their top performers.
This is a really good opportunity to work for a very well-reputed company, so if you're interested, send your CV to Myles ASAP or give us a call to have a chat!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— South Wales - High profile productsLocation:South WalesType:Salary:Up to £425 p/day
— Up to 4 days remote workingLocation:CirencesterSalary:£35K-£45K