— Flexible/Remote Working
- Global business with an exciting new progressive digital hub.
- Chance to pick up a huge range of tech across a wide range of stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
What skills you’ll need
- Excellent portfolio of front-end development examples/links to well-designed sites and applications.
- Understanding RESTful web services and design patterns.
- Know when to use float, inline-block, flex or CSS grid.
- Have a good understanding of visual and user centred design.
- Proactive mentality with a team-oriented approach.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a talented team with scope for rapid growth, you’ll take responsibility for the build and delivery of a range of pioneering projects offering a solution-oriented approach. You will be working in cross functional teams together with strategists, UI designers, visual designers, full-stack and back-end developers translating great concept & design into code to create quick-loading and accessible UX. As a Senior/Lead they will be looking for you to show good practice development and coding standards to your work, take part in planning sessions, retrospectives and reviews and support junior developers when required. There are opportunities in more oversight/architectural positons where you have more involvement in technical strategy & direction as well.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer who’ve won awards for their flexibility in the workplace. They are offering a competitive salary with outstanding long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect 25 days hols, annual bonus, healthy pension and a flexible benefits scheme tailored to your preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of a growing technology team in stunning new offices designed to hold regular tech meetups, show and tells and drive innovation through their work.
To hear more about this great opportunity, send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Remote WorkingLocation:Remote WorkingType:Salary:£350 p/day - Appropriate for "Outside IR35"
— Top AI & ML productLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£65K
— React.js, GreenTech/Tech For Good Scale-UpLocation:BristolSalary:£55K-£65K