— Progressive digital consultancy with UK-wide presence
- Constant progression with access to well-reputed tech courses.
- Greenfield solutions, diverse project exposure, no day the same.
- Get active in the tech community with regular events/meetups.
What skills you’ll need
- Awareness of microservice architectures, coupled with an understanding of object-oriented tech with good knowledge of TDD/BDD principles.
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP) & containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Appreciation of “DevOps”; CI/CD, builds, configs etc.
- Ability to work with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
What you’ll be doing
You'll be joining a dynamic delivery team in Bristol focused on building both greenfield & ongoing solutions across the company's longstanding client base. Adopting a DevOps approach to development, you'll be developing a variety of scalable web applications from the ground up, engaging directly with clients to ensure you understand their needs to the fullest extent. The business is known for building high-level & unique solutions and the team is made up of a bunch of highly-motivated engineers. You will be solution-oriented, offering a good understanding of various technology fundamentals, such as logic, software design concepts & data structures. No day is the same in this role; they look for adaptable people with a drive to learn who can be as versatile as possible across a large project base.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On top of a generous salary and an innovative team to work alongside & learn from, the company will offer a benefits package which includes healthcare & income protection, flexible working hours, great pension scheme, a competitive rewards structure as well as free treats in the office, tech talks and regular socials! There are plenty of progression opportunities on offer as well with access to various tech conferences and courses to upskill your knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an amazing company, so if you're interested, send your CV to Joe ASAP or give us a call to have a chat!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— L&D culture, flexi-workingLocation:BristolSalary:£25K-£30K
— Remote WorkingLocation:Remote WorkingType:Salary:£350 p/day - Appropriate for "Outside IR35"
— Top AI & ML productLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£65K