.Net Developer x2
— Rapid team growth & career progression
- Greenfield solutions with lots of autonomy.
- Outstanding team culture, progression and development opportunities.
- Modern offices, central location, close to public transport links.
A well-reputed global consultancy in Central Bristol are looking for motivated .Net Developers to join them as they look to grow their in-house development function. These roles are part of a wider expansion plan and investment in technology services and would be a great opportunity for anyone who wants to play a key role in how their internal & external applications are developed.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven C# experience across a variety of web & software apps, with a good level of API development.
- Significant knowledge of ASP.net MVC and Visual Studio.
- Awareness of version control (Git) and Agile development methodologies.
- Understanding of cloud services, specifically with MS Azure or Google Cloud.
- Appreciation for front-end technology. Any knowledge of React/Angular would be beneficial.
- Solid experience with SQL Server for query writing, table design & stored procedures.
- Adaptable mindset with ability to work on concurrent projects.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a talented Agile team you’ll support the development of various in-house software applications & databases, a lot of which are Greenfield. You’ll focus on building these bespoke apps from the ground up before looking to add new features & functionalities, giving you a lot of autonomy and control over technical direction. It’s expected that you will test these applications as well as fixing/refactoring your work, plus reviewing your colleague’s code to provide input on architectural decisions.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This business is recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK and are committed to enhancing the firm’s social impact by creating a more inclusive and diverse society. With smart offices including Pool tables and state-of-the-art equipment, you can expect a stimulating work environment working alongside some of the brightest people in their industries. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 12% pension contribution and unmatched career progression with a global leader in its field.
Like the sound of this one? Drop Joe a message now to find out more!