Senior Front End Developer
— Industry leading technology
- High growth Tech Company with a rapidly growing team.
- Central Bristol offices with friendly with a start up feel.
- Chance to lead projects and play a key role in how products are developed.
An expanding software innovator are on the lookout for a Senior Front End Developer to join them at their central Bristol offices. They’re at the forefront of their market and create sophisticated customer experience technology, helping their clients really understand their customers and recommend tailored next best actions.
What skills you'll be needing
- Strong CSS3 knowledge.
- Experience in the latest front-end technologies such as React/Angular/Vue.js etc.
- Keen eye for UX design with the ability to implement changes throughout the development lifecycle.
- The ability to identify and take ownership of issues.
- Experience of typescript and testing frameworks.
What you'll be doing
This is a key role within the team based in Bristol, as a Senior Front Developer you’ll move seamlessly in, designing, coding, testing and documenting new and existing front-end code. You’ll be working in the product development team working with other front-end developers across teams to utilise common code and practices with a focus new product development and designs.
What you’ll get in return
The offices are based in a great central Bristol location within easy walking distance of the Temple Meads Station, Cabot Circus and the Waterfront. On top of a salary of up to £55,00 you’ll receive an annual bonus- usually 10%, 1-2 days remote working, regular training, 25 days annual leave, company pension, Cycle to Work scheme, childcare vouchers and more.
If this sounds like your next role, send your CV to Myles or contact on 0117 926 9530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K