Senior Front-End Engineer
— Progressive Tech, Top AI & IoT Specialist
- Flexible front-end tech-stack; React.js, React Native, Angular or Vue.
- Fantastic opportunity to own the front-end of a pioneering product for a top UK AI and IoT specialist.
- Aspirational, pioneering tech team with flex working, training and more.
A top AI and IoT driven innovator is scaling up their tech team by looking to hire a talented Senior Front-End Engineer for their super-smart Bristol office. As the first front-end specialist within the business, there’s an incredible opportunity to make your mark upon the overall success of one of the most-talked about tech businesses in the region.
What skills will you’ll be needing
- Proficient understanding of at least one of; ReactJS/Native, Angular, Vue.
- Able to fully understand cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Highly competent in building mobile friendly front-ends.
- Experience of User-centred design from initial wireframes through prototyping and building of the final product.
- Agile software development process environment experience.
- Any familiarity with the following would be fantastic; GraphQL, Apollo, Falcor, Python/Django.
What you’ll be doing
Coming in to maintain and enhance their existing software solutions they’re hoping that you’ll be able to help bridge the gap between design and technology owning the front-end stack from it’s relative infancy, driving design through to test and deployment. Working alongside data scientists and software developers, you’ll develop new user-facing features, enhance the current solution building reusable code and libraries, optimise applications for speed and scalability, ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs. You will be opinionated about the APIs the front-end consumes and will help us make the backend endpoints more robust and consistent. This is a business that seriously values the opinions of its team so be prepared to voice all your opinions on tech matters, they are all about innovation here.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is an amazing opportunity to own the front-end stack and bring in your own recommended technology ideas with one of the South-West’s most exciting new digital innovators. In addition you’ll be rewarded with a highly competitive salary (£45-55K), home working options, training and development opportunities, pension, health care insurance, company profit scheme, smart offices in a top technology hub (free parking), company socials, great coffee and much more beyond.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV and examples/portfolio now for immediate consideration to George (George@adlib-recruitment.co.uk, 01179269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Consistent growth & success, great progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£25K-£38K
— Flexible/ remote working options.Location:BristolSalary:£35-45K
— Top Digital Agency, Huge Clients, PHPLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£60K