Back to all jobs 16th MayBack to all jobs
Senior Full-Stack Developer
— Use React and Laravel
- Green Energy innovator.
- High growth Tech Company with a rapidly growing team.
- Work with React, Angular and PHP frameworks such as Laravel.
One of Bristol's most successful and innovative tech start-ups has been growing significantly and are now looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join the team. This role is predominately on the back-end (PHP) but the ideal candidate will also have strong front-end skills as this is a full-stack role. If you want to help build a product which helps the environment and utilised the latest tech then this is definitely one for you!
What skills you'll need
- Youll have strong PHP and MySQL (or other relational databases).
- XML and JSON data formats.
- You will have worked with REST APIs.
- An understanding of object-orientated programming and software design patterns.
- Experience working in a commercial environment.
- PHP frameworks are very desirable - Laravel, Zend, Symfony etc.
- Ideally you will have a relevant degree but its not essential.
- Any further experience or knowledge of unit testing, JIRA, Git or of working within an Agile environment would all be bonus points.
What you'll be doing
You will be working within a rapidly growing team supporting their roadmap in becoming a global platform. Your role will focus on both the front-end (React) and back-end (PHP) where you will take the lead in all aspects of web development and provide key creative input to the company. This opportunity provides the chance to play a leading role in a disruptive sector, building clean code in order to drive high-quality UI. You will be joining a team of 6, including a junior web developer and senior app developer with plans to significantly increase in size over the coming month, you will be working on new and existing projects. In terms of responsibility this is a varied role, you will be hands-on but also play a part in management, decision making and implementing new ideas.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a "Tech for Good" company so youll have satisfaction of knowing that your work will be helping to keep our streets and countryside that little bit cleaner and greener. Youll be working alongside some very talented developers as part of an incredible journey as the business grows working with leading tech, and always continuing with trends. Theres a competitive salary, bonus, training and development, courses/access to conferences, flexible hours, beers/coffee/nice cakes and much more.
Want to create software that makes a difference? Send in your CV now to Callum (01179269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
79 jobs found