Senior Full-Stack Developer
— exciting SaaS product
- Fast-growing tech start-up with great team in place.
- Exciting tech stack, work with Python, Django, Elasticsearch, AWS, RabbitMQ, Vue.js.
- Remote-first working; choose how and where you want to work!
A Bristol based tech start-up with an exciting SaaS product is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to develop their innovative platform & play a key role in shaping the direction of their company. With recent investment and over 5000 happy clients they are looking to grow their team, making it an exciting time to join!
What experience you’ll need
- Proven background in development using at least one server-side language, preferably Python.
- Experience working with one or more modern JS library (Vue.js, React or Angular). Must be willing to work with Vue.js.
- Strong working knowledge of web application structure & front-end architectural design.
- Experience of modern web frameworks and building APIs. Knowledge of Django would be a bonus.
- Experience of end to end testing.
- Ability to lead on a front-end body of work.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Developer you will have a huge impact on the shape & direction of their product. Working alongside a tight-knit development team your focus will be writing, testing and deploying new features on their core product. You will be involved in all aspects of developmen contributing to product planning and solving unique application scaling and design challenges. As part of a multi-disciplined agile team you will be responsible for mentoring more junior team members, providing code reviews and improving internal testing and development processes. The team has ambitious plans for growth and you must take responsibility for clean code, scaling up in the best possible way for future hires to build on.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll get an incredible opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing business at an exciting point in their journey. You will form part of a dynamic and flexible team who are passionate about exploring new & emerging tech (the business was founded by devs!) and be encourages to implement new ideas. On top of this, you’ll be rewarded with a salary of up to £60K (with flex for the right person), remote-first working ethos (you choose how and where you want to work), stock options, 25 days holiday (not incl. bank holidays), your choice of kit and more!
Like the sound of this one? Send your CV into Ellen now at email@example.com or get in touch on 01179 269 530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 6 Months Initial - RemoteLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day
— React.js, Cyber SecurityLocation:BristolSalary:£35K-£50K
— Ongoing transformationLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £45K (potential flex)