Software Developer - C# .NET
— Great tech, exciting projects
- Build greenfield solutions and work on exciting projects.
- Outstanding team culture, progression and development opportunities.
- Chance to lead projects and play a key role in how solutions are developed.
A large global consulting organisation in central Bristol are looking for 2 x talented developers to join them as they look to grow their in-house development function. These roles are part of a wider expansion plan and investment in technology services and would be a great opportunity for anyone who wants to play a key role in how their applications are developed.
What Skills you’ll be needing
- C# & ASP.NET; preferably with a wide range of web, app or software development projects under your belt.
- Great problem-solving skills
- Have developed software using cloud services – Azure.
- Good experience of using SQL Server.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Financial services experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience using a wide range of API’s and proven experience in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing
Working in a small agile team you’ll be creating, developing and upgrading bespoke applications using the .NET framework to integrate and enhance the team’s business systems. You’ll mostly be working on greenfield projects giving you the opportunity to develop new .NET solutions from the ground up and have play a key role in the technical direction.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
They’re regularly recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK and are committed to enhancing the firm’s social impact by creating a more inclusive and diverse society. As well as a working stimulating environment with some of the brightest people in their industries, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary in line with your skill set and experience, generous benefits such as; discretionary bonus £5 - 10k, 12% pension contribution, along with unmatched career progression and earning potential within a global leader.
If you'd like to discuss the role in more detail please contact Myles on 0117 926 9530 / email@example.com
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K