— Web, Software, DevOps
- Join a well-established South-West tech team working with some of the hottest start-ups, industry disruptors and frankly, ingenious product development businesses around.
- Work for the UK’s only B Corp certified Tech Recruiter who are 100% owned by their employees who all receive share options in the company.
- Down-to-earth, experienced team who love what they do.
Since 2001 we’ve immersed ourselves in the Technology, Data, Engineering, Science, Marketing, eCommerce and Design communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with tech disruptors and well-backed ambitious start-up innovators, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and large international powerhouses.
Proudly B Corp certified and 100% employee-owned. Our mission and impact go far beyond recruitment.
Become a key member of one of Bristol’s most respected technology teams - become a part of the tech community and immerse yourself in the sector.
What you’ll be doing
Throughout ADLIB’s history we’ve adapted, developed and grown to ensure our service offering supports the changing face of our clients' environments. With an exciting and thriving client-base at the heart of Bristol and Bath’s tech cluster, we’re looking to offer the opportunity for a talented, proactive Recruiter to help some of the best start-up and scale-ups, digital agencies and software houses you’ll know and a load that you don’t (yet) to grow and flourish.
You’ll be supported by ADLIB’s well-established industry partnerships that continue to build our presence, an ever-growing candidate base and a reputation for care, we’re looking for passionate people that enjoy autonomy within an established and professional environment. There are opportunities to embed yourself within the community and learn about what it takes to run a successful business from its embryonic stages. You’ll learn how to effectively advise businesses on how to build teams, give market information, attend meetups and events, network/chat and revel in your role as a market-leader backed by a team with considerable experience.
You’ll be able to work with businesses with a staff of 2-200 across permanent vacancies for developers, testers, DevOps, infrastructure from junior to CTO level. Working directly with CTO’s and owners you can enjoy agile working and long-term trusted partnerships saying goodbye to portals and big PSL’s most of our clients only work with us.
What experience you’ll need
- We'd want to hear from like-minded tech-driven Recruitment Consultants, people who have a genuine interest in the industry and what it’s about, we aim to speak the language and so should you.
- A successful track record within technology recruitment is a given, we’re looking for work ethic over stats/KPI’s and someone keen to learn and push themselves.
- You’ll be keen to keep up with industry trends, staying on top of new/emerging tech and what everyone’s chatting about (blogs, news sites, events and more).
- You will enjoy working in a team collaboratively, we’re after team players; there’s no ego’s here.
- It is important that you are proactive and commercial. Business development is intelligent, well-positioned; your approaches will be warmly received. We’d prefer you to know your market inside out, spot opportunities and meet prospective clients over a coffee/cake/beer.
- You’ll also enjoy ditching the suit, working for a company where you have the support to take the role wherever you want it to go. We can build teams around successful people that match our approach and ambitions.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Expect an adult environment, a base salary in line with your experience and previous success, competitive commission structure, 27.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), you’ll have the potential to earn an additional tax-free employee ownership bonus of up to £3,600 per year, an outstanding marketing team behind you, health scheme and pension. We’ve seriously nice offices and a social committee that ensures we're an inclusive bunch where there’s plenty going on. We offer flexible and remote working to ensure work life balance.
Being a BCorp, we balance profit with purpose and joining an 100% employee owned business not only comes with share options but the chance to help shape and drive our future success. Your personal carbon footprint for the year will be offset and we’ve got our own forest! We donate to a multitude of charities and support local organisations to help young people build their careers. We take diversity and inclusion seriously and you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Please get in touch with Steve now for further information and an informal/confidential discussion.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— UK's largest news publisherLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Cutting-edge tech including VR & ARLocation:Oxford / Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £35,000
— Use technology to deliver real-world positive impactsLocation:Cardiff / Swansea, UKSalary:£40K - £75K+