— Agile & Progressive Tech Environment
- Global business with an exciting new digital hub.
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
Cutting edge and globally renowned technology giant has made a home in Bristol! With plans to grow substantially over the next 2 years, they are looking for a Technical Architect to join their outstanding set up. Presenting you will the opportunity to take full ownership in developing innovative solutions from the ground up.
What skills you’ll need
- Commercial awareness of enterprise-level systems.
- Designing digital cloud solutions with Micro-Services.
- Strong capability to manage clients and advise on technology solutions and system improvements.
- Ability to build prototypes and product roadmaps.
- Exposure and proven success in working with an AGILE environment.
- Passion for technology and emerging architectural principals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant university degree, with strong grades.
Ideally commercial involvement in GDS projects (But private sector will be considered).
What you’ll be doing
Using your passion for technology, you will be designing and building enterprise systems, shaping digital cloud solutions and advising on technological choices. Working within AGILE methodologies and regularly interacting with the client, on both the solutions and progress - you will need to be hands on and client-facing, combining deep technical knowledge with the ability to present ideas. Working for a consultancy, some travel with the occasional overnight stay may be required.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer, offering a competitive salary. Along with outstanding long term progression, training and development. You will also have access to courses and conferences alongside a fantastic benefits package. You can expect generous holidays, a discretionary bonus, healthy pension. A flexible benefits scheme tailored to your own personal preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of an expanding technology team in stunning new offices, designed to hold regular tech meetups, events and drive innovation.
To discuss further, contact Rich at ADLIB to discuss.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering / CTO / Tech Director jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K