Contract AWS Solutions Architect
— excellent flexible hours & remote working options!
Rate: £450-500 a day
- 3 month rolling contract with the potential to extend.
- Excellent flexible hours and remote working options.
- Central Bristol location – right next to iconic Bristol Harbour buzz!
A not-for-profit software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions provider is looking for an AWS Solutions Architect to join their team in central Bristol. This is an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of repeat work.
What you’ll be doing
Operating in the client solutions division, you will be working alongside solutions consultants, the sales team and cloud business unit to drive customer initiatives on AWS. You will be gathering and clarifying requirements to design secure and cost-effective solutions, ensuring that they fall in line with AWS best practices to be able to meet customer needs. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong passion for automation and cloud technology to be able to make customer requirements into practical solutions.
What skills you’ll need
- Excellent functional knowledge of AWS and approaches to ‘infrastructure as code’, such as AWS CloudFormation.
- Significant understanding of cloud computing technologies, for example automation, machine learning/AI and cloud analytics.
- Proven background in solutions architecture, design & implementation in a customer-facing environment.
- Any knowledge of MS Azure would be very beneficial.
- Security-by-design principles and experience of working in a DevOps culture.
- Experience of working in an Agile/Kanban environment.
- An MCSA/MCSE certification or similar is highly desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In this role you’ll receive a competitive day rate as well as excellent flexibility around how and where you work your contracted hours. You will be joining a hard-working and talented team whilst being in a relaxed and friendly environment.
They’re looking for someone ASAP, so please send your CV to Ellen for more info on the role!