— Delivery-focused tech consultancy
Salary: £50K - £80K
- Progression opportunities with various tech courses & conferences.
- Building Greenfield solutions for a diverse client base.
- Progressive technology stack (Python, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS).
Platform Engineer needed for a well-reputed & delivery-focused tech consultancy in Central Bristol. Founded in the 90’s, the business has moved from strength to strength over the years and has grown to over 900 people with offices in the UK and US. Boasting an incredibly diverse client base, you could gain exposure to multiple industries including green energy, local/central government and healthcare. They are considering candidates at different levels of seniority hence the wider salary range.
What skills you’ll need
- Knowledge of at least 1 or more cloud platform, preferably AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Excellent knowledge of both Linux & Windows operating systems.
- Proven scripting skills with Python, Bash & Perl.
- Extensive knowledge of configuration management (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Docker etc.)
- Understanding of various container platforms (Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm).
- Ability to work in a highly Agile environment.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a dynamic delivery team in Bristol focused on building a breadth of solutions for an incredibly diverse client base across the UK. Some examples of recent projects include the build of a new cloud-based platform for a British Retailer as well as the development of a cloud-based solution for a global television broadcaster! No day is the same in this role, offering plenty of variety, exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies and an innovative team to collaborate with. As a consultancy there will be times that you will be required to travel to different locations so this is something you must be open to as well.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On top of an excellent salary and a tight-knit team to collaborate with, the company will offer a generous benefits package which includes healthcare & income protection, flexible working hours, a great pension scheme, a competitive rewards structure as well as free treats in the office, tech talks and regular socials! There are plenty of progression opportunities on offer as well with access to various tech conferences and courses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an amazing company, so if you're interested, send your CV to Joe ASAP or give us a call to find out more.Back to jobs