Back to all jobs 2nd JanBack to all jobs
— Delivery-focused tech consultancy
- Continuous R&D opportunities with various tech courses & conferences.
- Building Greenfield solutions for a diverse client base.
- Broad technology stack spread across multiple language ecosystems.
Im looking for a Technical Architect to join a well-reputed & delivery-focused tech consultancy in Central Bristol. Founded in the 90s, the business has moved from strength to strength over the years and has grown to over 900 people with offices in the UK and US. Boasting an incredibly diverse client base, you could gain exposure to multiple industries including green energy, technology and healthcare. They are considering candidates at different levels of seniority hence the wider salary range.
What skills youll need
- Proven background in a hands-on development capacity, using at least one server-side tech stack (e.g. Java, C#) - preferably open source though Microsoft is fine.
- Broad range of understanding across multiple technology ecosystems, as well as keeping up with the latest technical trends.
- Great understanding of the full design to implementation process, from solution design through to coding.
- Background in an internal/technical leadership position, with excellent communication & client engagement skills.
- Awareness of the DevOps culture of working with an understanding of various CI/CD, automation & configuration tools.
- Ability to work in a highly Agile environment.
What youll be doing
Joining an innovative delivery team in Bristol, youll be focused on building a variety of both Greenfield & on-going solutions across a primarily blue chip client base. You will act as the technical leader on a particular project, covering everything from solution design through to technical delivery & client maturity assessments, remaining hands-on with development as and when needed. Some examples of recent projects include the build of a new cloud-based platform for a British Retailer as well as the development of a cloud-based solution for a global television broadcaster! No day is the same in this role, offering plenty of variety, exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies and an innovative team to collaborate with. As a consultancy there will be times that you will be required to travel to different locations so this is something you must be open to as well.
What youll get in return for your experience
On top of an excellent salary and a tight-knit team to collaborate with, the company will offer a generous benefits package which includes healthcare & income protection, flexible working hours, a great pension scheme, a competitive rewards structure as well as free treats in the office, tech talks and regular socials! There are plenty of progression opportunities on offer as well with access to various tech conferences and courses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an amazing company, so if you're interested, send your CV to Joe ASAP or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Technology, Cloud/DevOps, Java, Technical Architecture jobsSearch all jobs
130 jobs found