— PHP, JS MVC, Ethical Products
- Ethical applications improving the lives of people globally.
- Lead a small enthusiastic team working on progressive web app projects.
- Help steer tech strategy for this ambitious, award-winning innovator.
One of Bristol’s most impressive digital tech businesses are looking for a Technical Lead / Lead Developer to work with clients and internal teams to plan, lead and deliver amazing, life improving applications and solutions. In a 75% hands-on, 25% leadership capacity, you’ll be evaluating and selecting the technologies required keeping this market-leader at the top of their game.
What skills you’ll be needing
They work with a wide palette of tech so a good coverage of some of the following is required:
- PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux, Wordpress.
- AWS (EC2, Route 53, Cloudfront, S3 etc).
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS.
- React & Redux.
- Ability to write clear briefs and tight functional specifications.
- Hands on technical project management and ability to motivate others.
- Evaluate, recommend and champion new tech and innovative ways to exceed client expectations.
- Provide technical guidance, leadership and oversight of projects of varying scope and complexity.
What you’ll be doing
From your first day, you’ll be working within a small, supportive and highly innovative team working on Progressive Web Apps with the aim and track record of improving the lives of millions of people around the world. You’ll be working with the latest tech to build high quality solutions for not-for-profit clients and international NGO’s alongside designers, technologists and project managers. There’s an opportunity to help define and document technical requirements in relation to functionality, content, information and data architecture as well as having the commercial awareness to contribute to company business development activities (pre-sales, scoping etc). They hire on solid coding skills but personality and full commitment to your profession is equally as important, this is an outstanding opportunity to lead a great team on something really worthwhile.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The job satisfaction of knowing that what you’re creating each day is genuinely making a positive impact to the world! And of course a good benefits package to include holidays, course/conference access, regular socials/company nights out and lunches, retro games room (classic PS, Wii), Friday beers, Spotify playlists, limitless cake and ping pong. As they grow the development team, there’ll be opportunities for progression and to play a really instrumental role in the continued success of this pioneering specialist.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now to Mike (01179269530) or call in for a chat.Back to jobs