You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Pioneering technology
- Growing technology company
- Work within a domain “for the greater good”
- Collaborative and fun environment
This successful and innovative Bristol technology company is seeking an Electronics Engineers to join their team due to growth. You will have the opportunity to support the ongoing development and integration of their system with the aim for approval in 2021.
£27,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
What experience you will need:
- Good commercial Electronics experience (1/2 years+ ideally).
- Sound RF Electronics, specially within testing.
- Generate system wiring diagrams/tables, system, and sub-system specifications.
- Able to lead compliance of EMC Testing (any EMC/EMI skills would be beneficial) and provide solutions to outcomes.
- Testing/validation experience to create test protocols and test methods.
- Potential to design and rework PCB designs.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Any regulated industry experience would be desirable (Aviation, Automotive, Defence, Medical, Rail etc)
What you’ll be doing:
As part of a project team in Bristol, you will help the development and acceptance of the system including systems integration, testing, troubleshooting and documentation.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a project that has a significant impact within their market. Comprehensive benefits and a fun working environment.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert or speak with Roy