Front-End Developer (React)
— Flexible/ remote working options
- Fun, friendly and ambitious company.
- Work on their flagship product.
- Excellent work life balance.
A growing technology solutions business based in central Bristol are currently looking an experienced Front End Developer to work on their flagship product. They’ve grown impressively since they started almost 10 years ago and now have offices all around the world.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens, OIDC.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
What you’ll be doing
As a Front-End Developer, you’ll be working on their flagship product developing new user-facing features using React.js and building reusable components and front-end libraries. You’ll translate designs and wire-frame into high quality code and optimise components for maximum performance across a variety of devices and platforms.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000 plus flexible working hours and remote working options. They will support colleagues with upskilling themselves and pay for relevant training. You’ll get 25 days annual leave with one extra day for your birthday. They also offer Vitality Health Rewards, secure bike storage and modern offices in central Bristol.
Please get in touch with Joe to find out more.