— Ethical/Tech For Good, learn JS MVC
- National UK charity growing their Bristol tech team.
- Front-End role learning and mastering ES6, Node/Angular/Vue and more.
- Help deliver applications to change lives, real job satisfaction.
A well-established national UK not-for-profit organisation doing some incredible life-changing work are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer from their growing Bristol office to work on a wide range of sites and applications used by over 5 million people.
What skills you’ll be needing
- At least one template CMS would be highly beneficial.
- Their wider stack also includes the following (any knowledge of these would be great); PHP, MySQl, XML, SQL, REST API’s, Firebase, CI platforms (Codeship), cloud hosting (Azure/AWS/Elastic Beanstalk).
- Any experience of mentoring, coaching or helping junior team members.
- Ability to advise Lead Developer on emerging, appropriate tech for new projects.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a 6 strong development and test team plus designers, you’ll be working in project teams with the London office working on their exciting product development programme. The goal for them is to maximise the effectiveness of their online, face-to-face and telephone services with a robust and innovative digital strategy well underway. You’ll play a key part alongside the Lead Developer in solutions architecture of new products and services whilst being a guardian of code quality, process and standards for digital output. Not only will you be able to help advise them on new technology to implement, your opinion will also be highly valued on best practice, code reviews, improvements and digital strategy as a whole.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The major selling point here is the job satisfaction you’ll get from developing applications and websites that will genuinely help those in need. You’ll find it hard to find a more topical and worthwhile cause than this to work on and you’ll be able to hopefully see a genuine impact of your work in the wider world. They offer extensive training and career progression opportunities too within an informal, supportive set-up. There’s 38 days annual leave, 10% pension, flex working, enhanced family friendly policies, access to the development team Treehouse account, R&D time within the working week and your choice of kit to work on.
Keen to hear more? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration or call Mike (01179269530).Back to jobs