You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
- Top UK digital agency diversifying their tech stack (AI, ML, React/Angular, Typescript, Cloud & more).
- Access to tech conferences, training, certifications, regular R&D time.
- Big clients, Agile projects in a fun, informal digital studio.
Established and ambitious digital agency who regularly feature in the top UK digital agencies list is looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join their friendly team in Bristol. If you’re someone who enjoys agency life but looking to work with a wider, more progressive range of technologies then this is a great opportunity for you!
What skills you’ll be needing
- Solid front-end development skills and impressive portfolio.
- HTML5, CSS3 (SASS).
- FE tools –Webpack or Gulp.
- REST API’s & AJAX.
- GIT/Version Control.
- Understanding/experience of working in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Exposure to CMS platforms would be great (Sitecore, Umbraco etc).
- If you have any knowledge/experience of React/Redux/Angular/NodeJS that would be great.
What you’ll be doing
Core duties will include the development of full, optimised and scalable UI experiences, recognising and resolving technical issues and improving processes within the development team. From time to time you’ll play a key role in workshops, research and testing sessions with clients gathering requirements and creating user stories. There will be time set aside for R&D where you can learn and experiment with new tech to implement into current and future projects so someone who is passionate about industry developments is pretty essential. Working in Agile teams, you’ll be able to learn from developers in the London office as well as the onsite Bristol team and your view on all things tech will be highly valued throughout.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW for more info or call Mike (01179269530).Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: