— Creative, Tech-led digital specialist
- Innovative, awesome digital agency in Central Bristol.
- Pick up skills with Angular, React and more.
- Amazing clients across Entertainment, Music and Retail sectors.
Front-End Developer needed to join a seriously cool digital agency at their smart studio in central Bristol. They’re looking for a self-motivated developer to work on exciting web and app projects for an amazing array of clients from the Music, Entertainment and Retail industries. Working within this down-to-earth, fun team you’ll be able to put some really impressive projects under your belt and pick up some cutting edge tech.
What experience you’ll need
- An interest in working with Angular, React etc.
- Experience with AJAX/JSON and GIT/Version control.
- Solid SASS/LESS skills.
- Familiar/capable with PHP and ideally a CMS (Wordpress/Drupal etc).
- Ideally Bootstrap and Agile knowledge.
- The role will suit someone with a couple of years digital agency experience looking to work in a progressive and forward-thinking studio working on some challenging and impressive projects.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside some quality devs and designers, UX’ers and account teams working on a wide range of sites and apps for startups, FMCG brands, music festivals, celebrities and huge high traffic household name websites. This creative agency are one of the South-West’s most revered, you’ll be developing some seriously impressive products with the freedom to contribute and select/evaluate the tech you need to make your work amazing. They’re doing more and more work in Angular(2+) and React.js so there’ll be great opportunities to learn on the job there as well as to strengthen your existing LESS/SASS front-end skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Aside from the variety and genuinely interesting tech and projects you’ll pick up, there’s a competitive salary (£22-28K), generous holiday including long Christmas shutdown, beautifully designed offices with lounge, Xbox, free drinks, biscuits, office dog and access to courses/conferences amongst others. As the team grows there’ll be opportunities to lead projects and long term career prospects. If you’re looking for something a bit different, this is definitely the one for you!
Excited about this one? Send in your CV NOW or call Mike (01179269530) for immediate consideration!Back to jobs