You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Creative, Tech-led digital specialist
- Innovative, awesome digital agency in Central Bristol.
- Pick up skills with Angular, React and more.
- Amazing clients across Entertainment, Music and Retail sectors.
Front-End Developer needed to join a seriously cool digital agency at their smart studio in central Bristol. They’re looking for a self-motivated developer to work on exciting web and app projects for an amazing array of clients from the Music, Entertainment and Retail industries. Working within this down-to-earth, fun team you’ll be able to put some really impressive projects under your belt and pick up some cutting edge tech.
What experience you’ll need
- An interest in working with Angular, React etc.
- Experience with AJAX/JSON and GIT/Version control.
- Solid SASS/LESS skills.
- Familiar/capable with PHP and ideally a CMS (Wordpress/Drupal etc).
- Ideally Bootstrap and Agile knowledge.
- The role will suit someone with a couple of years digital agency experience looking to work in a progressive and forward-thinking studio working on some challenging and impressive projects.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside some quality devs and designers, UX’ers and account teams working on a wide range of sites and apps for startups, FMCG brands, music festivals, celebrities and huge high traffic household name websites. This creative agency are one of the South-West’s most revered, you’ll be developing some seriously impressive products with the freedom to contribute and select/evaluate the tech you need to make your work amazing. They’re doing more and more work in Angular(2+) and React.js so there’ll be great opportunities to learn on the job there as well as to strengthen your existing LESS/SASS front-end skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Aside from the variety and genuinely interesting tech and projects you’ll pick up, there’s a competitive salary (£22-28K), generous holiday including long Christmas shutdown, beautifully designed offices with lounge, Xbox, free drinks, biscuits, office dog and access to courses/conferences amongst others. As the team grows there’ll be opportunities to lead projects and long term career prospects. If you’re looking for something a bit different, this is definitely the one for you!
Excited about this one? Send in your CV NOW or call Mike (01179269530) for immediate consideration!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: