Back to all jobs 4th MarBack to all jobs
— Delivery-focused tech consultancy
- Progression opportunities with various tech courses & conferences.
- Building Greenfield solutions for a diverse client base.
- Opportunity to pick up a broad range of new & progressive tech.
What skills youll need
- Excellent Object Oriented skills and exposure to TDD/BDD principles
- Great understanding of working in a DevOps culture and exposure to continuous integration & build tools.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure would be beneficial.
What youll be doing
Youll be joining a dynamic delivery team in Bristol focused on building both greenfield & ongoing solutions across the company's longstanding client base. Adopting a DevOps approach to development, you'll be developing a variety of scalable web applications from the ground up, engaging directly with clients to ensure you understand their needs to the fullest extent. No day is the same in this role; they look for adaptable people with a drive to learn who can be as versatile as possible across a large project base. As a consultancy there may be times that you will be required to travel to different locations so this is something you must be open to as well (nothing too extensive)
What youll get in return for your experience
On top of an generous salary and an innovative team to work alongside & learn from, the company will offer a benefits package which includes healthcare & income protection, flexible working hours, great pension scheme, a competitive rewards structure as well as free treats in the office, tech talks and regular socials! There are plenty of progression opportunities on offer as well with access to various tech conferences and courses to upskill your knowledge.
Sound like your type of role? Please send your CV to Joe ASAP or give us a call to have a chat!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
130 jobs found