PHP / Full-Stack Developer
— Learn Laravel, Angular, Node
- Highly successful & growing software house.
- Develop skills with Laravel, ReactJS, NodeJS and more.
- Flexibility to join as a back-end PHP Developer or as a Full-Stack Developer.
A growing software house based in Bristol is looking for two new developers for the team. There’s flexibility to join as a PHP Developer (PHP, Laravel, MySQL) or as a Full-Stack Developer (HTML, CSS, ReactJS), depending on where your skills and interests lie. It’s an exciting time for the business as they continue growing across multiple teams. Their primary software is well-known and highly respected and they work with a really diverse and interesting set of clients from small businesses to multi-national corporations in the private sector through to a range of public sector organisations. It’s a friendly team and they believe in creating a great atmosphere for all their staff.
What experience you’ll need
- Commercial web development experience within an eCommerce environment.
- Strong skills with PHP & MySQL.
- Experience with Laravel is a bonus.
- Test driven development and OO Design skills are important.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- If interested in joining in a full-stack capacity, you’ll need skills with HTML & CSS and any commercial or personal exposure to JS libraries would be great (ReactJS and/or NodeJS ideally).
- Docker and AWS experience would be beneficial to the full-stack role.
What you’ll be doing
You will be helping to maintain one of the most popular pieces of software in its market, as well as introducing new features. Involved in design, consultation and implementation, you’ll be working with multiple versions of the software at the same time. The business is closing in to 20 fast and you’ll be working within a development of 6 following these 2 hires, alongside the product owner. Your role will cover development, support, documenting, performance analysis and you’ll also be expected to keep up to date with current trends and technologies. Should you be interested in working in a full-stack capacity, then alongside the back-end PHP development you will also be focussed on FE development, primarily utilizing ReactJS.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
It’s a really exciting time to join the business due to their reputation and their plans for growth. You’ll be part of a friendly, dynamic and collaborative team that all really care about creating an amazing product. As the team grows there will be opportunities for future progression. You’ll be involved in socials, pub trips, meals, etc. as well as knowing that what you’re doing has a direct impact of the future of the company. Flexible working hours are also something the company believes helps developers maintain a good work / life balance.
If you’re interested in this role then send your CV in now or get in touch with Jack to discuss further.Back to jobs